Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Welcome


Hello,
 I am Fuddah Al Mudhaf,  I am a senior here at ASK. I took this class to learn more about how computers are not only for social networks and shopping online, but there are more uses for it. I would like to learn these uses and how they are interpreted into the world, and how they are used but different people and different jobs. In addition, one thing I would like to learn is how its is used in advertisement, I can learn about the media and market place technology, and how it impacts society in general. Since I applied as majoring in Advertising, that would be a great opportunity to learn the basics and first steps to my future, and be a head of the game.

When I took the quiz, I got a score of 17, and I am proud that I am average; I am not dependent on the internet extremely, but  I use it in consideration. Getting the score of 17 shows me how I use the internet not only via computers but even driving in a car is considered using the internet. Also, it shows me that even though society is obsessed with the internet I am not that obsessed but lower it could be a positive thing towards me. To lower my score I could use the car less and walk to the supermarket more often, since its two minutes away from my house. In addition when I go to my friends how we can carpool, for examples once in her car then the next is mine. In addition, to minimize it I can make my own sandwich instead of ordering online from Subway. Lastly, to protect myself I should not give personal information to anyone or any website until I am sure that its a protected safe website. In addition I should never give out my address, number, and credit card information. In addition I should be careful on what to download or what to click on the pop-up advertisement. In addition I should not connect to any wireless, unless I know who the owner is, so that it doesn't take my information.

No comments:

Post a Comment