Monday, February 13, 2012

Business Proposal



My business is going to be selling clothing and accessories. So I will be selling the latest styles of clothing coming from America, and the latest accessories such as rings, necklaces, and bangles (ex.ripped clothing style, and studs); they are going to be all authentic and they will be a limited amount of each item so that they would be unique.

My target audience will be mainly teenage girls, who are obsessed with fashion and accessories, but it could also attract older women who are fashion forward. Only bold women would dare to purchase any of my items would be attracted to my site.

I believe that this business will be successful, because a lot of Kuwaitis like to express themselves through their clothing. In addition I think a person excels in what they like. I have a better chance in excelling in clothing and fashion than stocks, because first of all you have to understand what your doing, and I know fashion more than stocks. In addition I love fashion and I don't get bored of it. So in conclusion, I would rather stay ours looking at fashion and learning more of it, rather that spending an hour in stocks. So my business will excel if I am passionate about it, and that why I am willing to start the business.

5 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, i agree it will be successful because everybody wants the new thing in fashion, you will be very successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good idea, I think it will be successful because there are many Kuwaiti girls who love fashion, and this would make it easier for them to buy clothing and accessories from America.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great idea i know it will be successful because all the people want the newest thing in fashion and to look prestige.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that this is a great idea! As a teenage girl in Kuwait I feel like I am limited because the other shops aren't as fashion forward as you're business is. I can't wait for it to start because winter is almost over and I need a new summer wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also believe that girls are generally more interested in fashion than guys, so I think your business will be successful. Since your fashion and accessories are going to be designs in ahead of time, I think they will be very unique and be popular among people, especially girls who are willing to spend money on their fashion and accessories.

    ReplyDelete